Updated January 21, 2021
Current COVID-19 Rules and Regulations
At this time the Divide County Library is open with no restrictions we do however, suggest following our G8-8 Plan. Please watch this page as we are all navigating to our new normal and doing the best we can.
Do Your G8-8
- Recommended to wear a mask but not required
- Wash Your Hands
- Cover Your Cough
- Keep Your Space
- Use Your Sanitizer
- Have Your Fun
- Enjoy Your Visit
- Tell Your Friends
COVID-19 November 10, 2020
During Monday November 9th press briefing, Governor Burgum adjusted the risk level for all counties to “Orange.” The Divide County Library takes this change very seriously and we ask our patrons to as well. Even with the change is risk level we will still operate under our phase two plan. Please see below for a list of our rules and regulations.
- The Director will manage reopening weekly with the board president. They will determine if more or less action needs to take place and advise the remainder of the board if necessary.
- Doors will be open to the public to come in and browse our materials.
- Regular hours will remain as they have throughout the entire closure.
- Curbside pickup for patrons who still request it will still be available
- We ask all patrons if they are sick to please use this service.
- Sanitize station is set up at the door for patrons to use upon entering the library.
- Patrons will be encouraged to select items and leave in a timely manner.
- Staff will limit the amount they handle the patrons books
- Patrons will scan their own books
- Social Distancing will remain at all times in the library amongst staff and patrons
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied with an adult.
- Staff members considered ‘high risk’ will be asked weekly if they would like to come back to work.
- Patrons and employees may wear masks and gloves to protect themselves at any time
- Cleaning and maintaining guidelines set by the CDC will remain intact and applied daily.
- Virtual programming will continue, book kits, and online Storytimes.
- Restroom will be for staff only
- Displays are removed to protect patrons and staff from unforeseen exposure
- Include all of phase one
- Increase Patrons allowed in the library to 20 at a time.
- 2 public computers will be of use to keep social distancing guidelines.
- Computers will be limited to 30 minutes.
- Computers will be cleaned and wiped down in between users
We know things could change daily and because of that this plan will constantly be reviewed as move forward in the days and months ahead in order to protect our staff and patrons. We ‘Thank You’ for working with us through this new normal.